Friday, October 29, 2004

Confirmation of What Everyone Knows

Despite repeatedly (and falsely) maintaining that all of his military records have been made public, Kerry slipped up on NBC last night:

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

So, Senator, will you sign the 180 now? Captain Ed has more.

Bonus: Rumor is swirling of formal confirmation that Kerry received a Less than Honorable Discharge from the Navy. I don't know what to think. Confirmation isn't going to come as a surprise to those of us who know Kerry is a dishonorable character. I also doubt it's going to mean much to those already willing to stomach this guy as Commander in Chief. My suspicion is that there is significant blow-back potential here. Oh well, I suppose what will be, will be.