Monday, September 05, 2005

Make That NOT Eating Corpses

Randall Robinson, who, despite fierce competition, carried away last week's Idiot of the Moment Award, has retracted his assertion that "It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive." Robinson's retraction states: "I had been told this was happening, but these claims have turned out to be unsubstantiated."

Apparently, for the factually-oppressed Robinson, "it has been reported," means only that "some dude told me." What a fuggin' idiot. I am laughing at you, Randall. Laughing quite hard. And I am white. Which, to you I suppose, makes me a racist.

Incidentally, we finally heard from our Bogalusa relatives on Saturday. They were hit very hard and lost most everything. My father and I will be driving a pick-up loaded with supplies down next weekend. Before we leave, I'm going to give my gun a good cleaning and top off the ammo stock.